Just by being a BACCF member, your company immediately starts benefiting from the visibility our online tools offer our chamber members. When sponsoring* a BACCF event or advertising* with us, your company’s exposure is even more strategic!
*subject to availability, taxes and restrictions
During the 1980s, the BACCF initiated a series of monthly events featuring speakers involved in Brazilian-American business issues. The events quickly became popular venues for the exchange of ideas.
Today, the BACCF offers a variety of opportunities to spread your message to the chamber’s ever growing membership and within the Brazilian-American business community. Whether looking to promote your products and services or strengthen your brand, become engaged and start taking advantage of our wide range of activities - we hold an average of 50 events per year.
The BACCF is constantly sought out by potential customers. Sponsoring our events offers you maximum exposure to the local and international communities, as invitations are sent to businesses throughout the United States and Brazil.
BACCF events are strategically positioned to deliver the most cost effective results to a targeted and qualified audience. Chamber credibility is another important aspect of being associated with the BACCF. Highlights of BACCF sponsorship include**:
- Brand exposure on all print and online promotional material
- Invitation with your brand sent to 50,000 email recipients (Brazil and USA)
- Invitation with your brand on our website with an average of 10,000 daily hits
- Event listings on local calendars of selected media vehicles
- Recognition at the event
- Discounted sponsorship prices for BACCF members
- The right to announce your role as a BACCF Partner of the event (i.e. press release, newsletter announcement, mailing, etc.)
- Post-event coverage
- Permanent page with pictures on BACCF website
- Post on social media and selected media vehicles
**Please note that benefits vary according to the event and sponsorship level. The BACCF reserves the right to modify sponsorship level prices for any and all events depending on venue, speaker, and other mitigating circumstances. The BACCF reserves the right to charge registration fees for any event. Any deviation from these guidelines is subject to approval by BACCF Staff and/or Board of Directors. The BACCF reserves the right to change these parameters at any time without notice. All non-member sponsorships must be approved by the BACCF Board of Directors.