As a member of the Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida, you have the option of becoming a volunteer in the area of your interest with minimal time commitment. Just check the Committee you would like to participate and fill out the form below. Committee participation is for members only.
Bank & Finance
Chair: Luiz David Azambuja
Co-chair: Cassio Segura
The Bank & Finance Committee has been formed to host informative workshops and meetings on:
- Wealth Management
- Insurance, Lending, Mortgage & Real Estate
- Money Transfers & Remittances, Payment & Billing, Blockchain & cryptocurrency.
Chair: Maria do Carmo Fulfaro
Co-chair: Rafael Campos
- Creates events focusing on the needs of the area
- Membership drives
- Develops relationships with other chambers of commerce and local organizations
Business & Innovation
Chair: Mauricio Gomm dos Santos
Co-chair: Guilherme Aragão
- Open forum to discuss new business models of successful entrepreneurship and understanding innovation
- Bi-monthly meetings are held for the exchange of ideas and to share case studies
Chair: Tereza Raquel Costa
Co-chair: Marcela Della Volpe
- Creation and development of value-added benefits/programs for the members
- Supervises all BACCF publications
- Issues press releases regarding chamber functions; distributes transcripts of speeches, etc.
- Supervises website
- Supervises Chamber News Online
Chair: Claudio Cury
- Membership Drives
- Business Card Exchanges
- New Members Breakfasts
- Retention of Members through personal visits
Chair: Alexandre Piquet
- Lines up speakers and topics for monthly luncheons
- Elaborates special events programs
- Responsible for social functions
- Creates new events to promote trade and networking opportunities
Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs
Chair: Eduardo C. Santos
Co-chair: Laura Ross
- Provide young professionals and entrepreneurs opportunities to develop socially, professionally, and civically.
- Social Events - Happy Hours
- Business Workshops
- Enhance the vitality of South Florida by creating a strong community of young professionals and entrepreneurs within the BACCF.
- Values: leadership, connections, community and development.