As a member of the Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida, you have the option of becoming a volunteer in the area of your interest with minimal time commitment. Just check the Committee you would like to participate and fill out the form below. Committee participation is for members only.
Banking & Finance
Chair: Luiz David Azambuja
Co-chair: Edson Tamamaro
The Banking & Finance Committee has been formed to host informative workshops and meetings on:
- Wealth Management
- Insurance, Lending, Mortgage & Real Estate
- Money Transfers & Remittances, Payment & Billing, Blockchain & cryptocurrency.
Chair: Marson Cunha
To participate in this committee, members should have a strong track record in the alternative investment sector:
- Private Equity
- Real Estate
- Structured Products
- Venture Capital
Business & Innovation
Chair: Marco Hascal
Co-chair: Gustavo Trindade
- Open forum to discuss new business models of successful entrepreneurship and understanding innovation
- Bi-monthly meetings are held for the exchange of ideas and to share case studies
Chair: Daniela Fortuna
Co-chair: Adriana de França
- To promote women in business through access to a network of support, increased visibility and targeted business opportunities
- Educate, empower and mentor through programs that help grow their businesses
- Meetings to promote networking, possibly including Women’s Committees from other Chambers
- Workshops or lectures to enhance knowledge in different fields
- Through these activities help build membership for the Chamber
Chair: Tereza Raquel Costa
Co-chair: Marcela Della Volpe
- Creation and development of value-added benefits/programs for the members
- Supervises all BACCF publications
- Issues press releases regarding chamber functions; distributes transcripts of speeches, etc.
- Supervises website
- Supervises Chamber News Online
Chair: Claudio Cury
Co-Chair: Luiz David Azambuja
- Monthly Open Mic Meetings
- Membership Drives
- Business Card Exchanges
- New Members Breakfasts
- Retention of Members through personal visits
Chair: Ariel Yaari
- Lines up speakers and topics for monthly events
- Elaborates special events programs
- Responsible for social functions
- Creates new events to promote trade and networking opportunities
Chair: Cassio Segura
- Responsible for building strong relationships with non-profits and other businesses.
Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs
Chair: Eduardo C. Santos
Co-chair: Laura Ross
- Provides young professionals and entrepreneurs opportunities to develop socially, professionally, and civically.
- Social Events - Happy Hours
- Business Workshops
- Enhance the vitality of South Florida by creating a strong community of young professionals and entrepreneurs within the BACCF.
- Values: leadership, connections, community and development.