BACCF 2021 INDEPENDENCE FEIJOADA & 40th Anniversary Celebration
What a fantastic event! It was an honor to receive a 40th Anniversary Proclamation from Miami Dade County & a Congratulatory Certificate from City of Doral celebrating the BACCF’s accomplishments over the years. Thank you to all who participated and made this Feijoada even more fun. Special thanks to our Sponsors:
- Embraer, represented by our newest Board Member Mark Schramek and Jackson Medeiros de Farias Schneider President and CEO, Embraer Defense and Security;
- FedEx represented by 2020 BACCF President Gui Gatti;
- Banco do Brasil Americas represented by Carlos Omine and Tereza Raquel Costa both active Advisory and Board Members;
- Compass Realty represented by Marina Elliot co-chair of the Young Professionals Committee;
- Banco Itaú represented by Daniela Fortuna, Board member and Chairperson of the BACCF Women’s Committee,
- Piquet Law Firm, represented by BACCF 2021 President Alexandre Piquet;
- American Airlines represented by Rafael Gruenbaum;
- LCA Performing Arts School represented by Luciana Caplan.
We also thank you our partners: The Consulate General of Brazil in Miami, ACHEI USA Newspaper, Raya3 Propaganda, and Ronira Photography.